Thursday, April 16, 2015

Getting Ready!

It's been a while for a Shasta Trip...She was under a hood during the winter...Still in our front yard and waiting for our next adventure....

During that time...I got a chance to get things done and ready for our trip in a couple days!

I decided to make some alterations- custom improvements- to the trailer for more ease and comfort...

The table was big and heavy...I decided to make more room and keep the table lighter.


I put together a round top, painted it, put on some star burst decals, gave it a clear coat...and WahLah!
I love the fit and look of it already!













And of course...Our Funky Monkeys are also our New addition!



Then....I wanted to create a nicer awning tent with black out drapes instead of the white tarp we used the last few times...
The tarp was nice, although it was really bright...and at night,  it was like the pictures of the kids in a tent at night with a flash lite....you could see silhouettes...YIKES!

 
Sooo...I bought cream and burgundy black out drapes, got rods, velcro, snaps and created a room that gives us privacy and security! Kinda looks like a Circus tent, but Hey...That's what life is about...Yes!?


 




 




The drapes snap, velcro and have lower pole security....All set and Ret-To-Go!!


Now....for the New Moons and wheel rims...
The wheels were black with silver moons for the last few years...We took the moons off this winter because our weather here causes rust.



 
I ordered new Moons, painted the wheel wells white and the rims red...
Presto...Total Upgrade!


Ready to Roll!
Still working on detail packing...I'll be posting in a couple days with our Two week Adventure to Yosemite Park...and beyond!
Chow for now!

2 comments:

  1. Love all your changes. How handy are you?! So do you use that as extra room " draped" area...? Love reading your post.on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! And Yes I do use the extra room...Or should I say...My Hubby Uses the extra room! He sleeps and plays his Piano in there! He snores like a Bear! He also like to get up at the crack of dawn and play his piano with his head phones! We have a coffee maker and toaster on a Vintage cart so he can make coffee and toast/bagels in the AM...He loves it cause he gets his Den...and I get my Space!!!! I'll post more pics as we are on Vae-Kae...Thanks for checking us out!
    Cheerios for now....!

    ReplyDelete