Sunday, April 19, 2015

Chillin' at the Lake....

We got all packed up Thursday eve and finished Friday morning...and away we went...On our way to Kelseyville off Clear Lake, Ca. It was a smooth drive, and Sunny just after we left Humboldt County!


Gassing up in Willits, having a bite to eat...We were on our way south...

The drive is Beautiful...and nothing is  Soo Fine as the Lake View from the hill side as we drove to the Edgewater Resort....


We got our favorite spot...Lake view instead of the side of an 18 Wheeler...No Offense Big Rigs....But what we look at and location is Key for me!

We started set up, took a walk to the dock, sat with a cocktail, Stephen played some piano, watched some sports and took a nap while I finished the set up...





We had some friendly Mallards come by...they chat with us and follow us around...and of course...We do feed them! Who Wouldn't!!



The weather is warm here...Nice a quiet, Some Dogs and No Children...Until tomorrow-I'm sure!


Saturday.....Another Beautiful Warm Day! Our Flock is Loving the weather also!
 The Ducks make their rounds...It's soo cute! They chatter and just look at me...I chase them around and try to pick them up...They follow me..I follow them...and then we have a snack!

 Here are a few pic's of the inside...Storage and things behind the curtain...Used to be a bench...Kinda waist of space, so I now use it for hanging clothes, drawers, shelving....Now we don't have to live out of a suitcase!
 Of course...A lot of things filling every space...all my Kitchy things...Monkey Things and Funky Things!!


 Got the Twister Table Cloth and the Oven Grill all set up for our Nifty meals!
 And here is the Happy Stephen, Playing his Piano for hours and hours and hours!....




 The Dock...Look how still the water is...Soo calm...
 Seating for fishing, or Cocktails over looking the Lake,,,Or Boat watching...It's All Good!
 Proof I an here! And where ever I'm at...There I am!

 And Happy Stephen!!!






For Dinner, we baked Salmon, with rice and black beans...Sooo Yummy!
Saturday was Sunny and Beautiful...We enjoy being by the lake...Looking forward to more ...
I'll check back in a couple days with more Pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment