Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Zephyr Continued!

Zephyr day 3
Another beautiful Morning in Zephyr Cove....my allergies are calm at the moment...So I'm goin' for it!
 I made us french Toast on the griddle...and you can see Stephen is a Happy Camper! He gets all excited when I cook! And the way I camp....there's No Ruffin' it for me!!

Breakfast nook...


 Morning Sun....
 Nice and warm today!                                 Birds eye view....
















After planing our day....we decided to walk to the beach again and see the place we made our Vows....
These are the steps where we were...10 years earlier...this View to our back.....

 And here we are....(I want a refund) Just teasing!
It was windy today...35mph...No Boats, Bodies or Jet skies....So, we came back to camp....and Stephen played the piano (In his Tent...with earphones) and I played house in my Shasta!
Stephen also lost his iPod, we cant find it...It must have been taken...We looked and looked. I do have the app where it can be tracked, but it hasn't been on line...If anyone finds it...there is a Reward...!

The Munchkins where running all over and chattering up a storm!
 


After dinner, Stephen made a fire and we roasted (Burned) Marshmallows...with a wire hanger!(So Old School!)

 I love to burn, blow and peel...Yummy!


So...it was a good day....looking forward to tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Lora
    Love roasted marshmallows so much. I never heard of using a wire hanger. I always thought using a stick was the old way. Oh well, who cares how you eat them, they are just way too yummy. Love the pictures. You always take such great pictures. I never thought of making french toast when we go camping. That is on our menu for next time :)
    have a great time
    deezie

    ReplyDelete