Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Zephyr Continued!

Zephyr Day 2
Woke up to (the garbage truck) Sunny sky's...Bird sounds and chipmunks buzzing all over the camp ground...soo Cute! I also woke up with horrible allergies....Ohh Well...Must move forward!








( It was Ironic that the trash pick up was on the same day as when we are at home...and the sound of the truck reminded Stephen...he should have called our house sitter about our Pickup...Ohhh Well...there's always next Sunday!)
We walked across the street to the Golden Zephyr Sand beach...warm with a mild breeze....Active with sun bodys, boats and jet skies...
We brought our chairs, drinks and munchys...
We sat there remembering when we came 10 years ago...
Of course we have different perspectives on the details...and you all know I'm right!!

 
Geese family came up to those who would feed them....others would gracefully swim on....

 The M.S. Dixie is docked...Yes, we were on that 10 years ago...for the Dinner Cruise...just an hour after getting Married on the Zephyr Beach...Although...Honestly...We were Both soo Looped, we hardly remember! But I do remember I don't know who else I spilled my drink on...who I talked to at the dinner...or what I said! (My apologies to anyone who remembers!!)
When we came back from Lake beach, there was a box and note...

Soo Many nice people! I hung the Flamingo lights and had them on every night... Thank you Vicki!


Night Time at the retro Shasta!



2 comments:

  1. Hi Lora
    How in the world did I miss this post? I saw day 3 now day 2. Oh well. Love the pictures. Those flamingo lights are just adorable. You must be having so much fun! hope your allergies feel better
    deezie

    ReplyDelete
  2. oops, I meant (not) day 2. I had typed now. sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete