Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Retro Chic Shasta Boutique at the Humboldt Junkies Flea Market.....

Sooo...Here We Are....And I'm feelin the need to catch up on the Glamping sense the last Post!
Things at Our New Place keep us busy...while having friends and family stay at our guest house, we are always making our own stamp on things!


Rudy and Rita really enjoy it here...as they do more so when we get on the Glamping road to somewhere!
Here they are Sun Bathing with the Lake View....




**************************************************************



As for the Next Trip...It's Off to the Humboldt Junkies Flea Market and Trailer Show in Fortuna Ca, June 15th-17th...2017
I'm taking some nifty things to show and sell....in my Retro Chic Shasta Boutique!
I brought Up-cycled Vintage Lamps and Shades...hand made Jewelry, hand painted goodies, Vintage kitsch, original print note cards...All kinds of Nifty Things!

This would be my first trip with the Shasta all by my onesies !!! I packed her up, hitched her up, and drove 3+ hours on the Beautiful Redwood Hwy up the Coast to cooler weather!


Getting to Fortuna early got me the front spot!!


 Setting up the awning booth..............
 Starting to fill the Retro Lounge...................

 Almost all set for the Show and Sale!...............


As I was setting up...more Super Cute Vintage Trailers came in one by one....I'll post later when they all show up!







The Event started in the afternoon, so I had time to set up and look at the other Trailers...

Here are some Awesome Gems....................Custom Hand made Tear Drop.....Eeeee Gads, That's Cute!!















On my other side....A Blue and White Kenskill...and a few more Beauties!










Trailer Row......











********************************************************


My Shasta all full for the Show & Sale.....Check it out!!




I Sold A Lot of Goodies, saw some friends, and met a lot of new Friends with Vintage Trailers!






We all showed the Interiors as well...some Super cuties...

Here is mine and a few I got to take Pics of....Enjoy!





Night time set up....



****************************************************


And this Beauty was one of my Girly Faves...



 

**********************************************
Love all the Fluffy Soft and Natural feeling in this one......


 This cutie belongs to Larissa...the Humboldt Junkie Organizer...
She Jazzed this one up just before the Rally!


It was a Great trip for me....getting to hook up, set up and being on my own....Feeling it all out, checking my list and moving forward....I'll definitely be making more trips by my Onesies!!

Thank you for Stopping by!!! On to my next Blog post!!

*****************************************

No comments:

Post a Comment