Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Petaluma Continued....

Sooo...Things are going good...weather is warm and breezy...83 degrees..
Stephen is in Class Mon thru Wednesday...Soo it's Really good for me!!
Tuesday afternoon, I spent the day tagging Fun Vintage things for the display with the Shasta Wednesday...
We grilled dinner and enjoyed treats and "The Artist" for our evening...

Today, Wednesday, Stephen went to class...I got myself together for the day....
I noticed the water was draining slow, the carpet in the wet bath was wet...(It shouldn't be) And about an hour later, I noticed the shower drain back up...WHAAAAAAAT?!  OK...What's up with that?? So...I'm waiting for Stephen to call...during a break...Lunch maybe???...I sent him a couple texts...No call...
Sooo...I'm thinking....We are close to a petting zoo...It "Did" Reek yesterday....or was that our Back Up???? At this point, I can't use the bathroom without stepping into the Pool....EEEWWWWW...(Gray Water) Like I wanted to go into the pool...NOT....What's the Diff?!...NONE!!!!

Soooo....I did set the Shasta up during this time, waiting for Stephen to call....
He finely called around 2:....I told him what was going on...Immediately, he remembered he Didn't remember to open the drain pulls....Sense we got here......(Good Lord....)
I pulled the latch and all is flowing....EEEEELLLLLLLLL.....
After cleaning the overflow...I could use the Lue...
And hang out with the Shasta and People coming by...
I learned a Bigger lesson than the one Stephen will forget...again...
Stephen is the "Lucy"  in the Desi Do-O.....Stephennnnnn...you have some Splaining to Do.....

Anyhooo....On a Better note....Here are Pictures of the Shasta with Vintage Goodies...











It is soooo Cute....
Anyhooo......Stephen got back....He's watching sports on the flat screen and making us a drink...Make it a Tall!

No comments:

Post a Comment